TRBWA response to COVID-19
What is the TRBWA doing in response to COVID-19 impacts?
As a result of the continuing impacts of COVID-19 on teachers, the following measures have been undertaken by the TRBWA to provide some relief.
- All teachers who were on the Register of Teachers in early April 2020 were provided with an extension to their registration date by six months. This is to allow teachers additional time to complete and submit transition or renewal applications, and more time in which to be able to meet Professional Standards required for renewal.
- New registration expiry date is available via Teacher Login, under ‘Registration Details’. A ‘Statement of TRBWA Teacher Registration’ is also available here, that can be downloaded and printed.
- Teachers who were yet to pay their annual fee in late March (usually due on 31 March each year) were given an extra two months to pay this fee, with the new due date of 31 May 2020.
- TRBWA staff are at the office and contactable via email and by telephone from 8.30am – 4.30pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) to provide service and support.
- The TRBWA reception is open (as at 25 May 2020) from 8.30am - 4.30pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).