To maintain your teacher registration, you must:
- pay the annual fee by 31 March each year
- renew your registration or change category of registration within at least 28 days from the date of expiry
- comply with any conditions placed on their registration
- comply with your notification obligations
- continue to be a fit and proper person to be registered
To renew your registration with the Teacher Registration Board of Western Australia (TRBWA) the Teacher Registration Act 2012 (Act) requires that you have completed sufficient professional learning to maintain your teaching currency.
The Professional Learning Activities Policy details the requirements for professional learning and provides an example on how this is to be recorded should this information be requested by the TRBWA for review on renewal of your registration.
Professional Learning Activities (for the renewal of registration) Policy
Professional learning log - you can update your professional learning log through Teacher Login.
To renew your registration with the Teacher Registration Board of Western Australia (TRBWA) the Teacher Registration Act 2012 (Act) requires that you have taught in Australia or New Zealand for a sufficient time.
The Professional Engagement Policy outlines the requirements for the renewal of registration.
Professional Engagement (for the renewal of registration) Policy
22/03/2018 4:15 PM