The Board is comprised of seven members. Under the Teacher Registration Act 2012, all seven Board members are appointed by the Minister for Education. One member must be an Australian lawyer and at least three are to be currently registered teachers. The Minister also nominates the chairperson and deputy chairperson.
The seven Board members appointed by the Minister are:
- Audrey Jackson AM (Chairperson) - Former Principal of St Mary's Anglican Girls' School and former Executive Director of the Association of Independent Schools of WA
- Ron Dullard (Deputy Chairperson) - Former Director of Catholic Education in WA
- Greg Robson - Kimberley Regional Executive Director for the Department of Education and a former Professor of Education and Head of School at Edith Cowan University
- Peter Collins – Vice Principal at Holy Cross College, Ellenbrook
- Jeremy Bruse – Specialist Program Coordinator at Cecil Andrews Senior High School
- Ian Curlewis - Partner, Lavan
- Jenny Dougan - Head of Junior School, Perth College
Board members are selected on the basis of their experience, skills and qualifications relevant to the Board's functions.
29/09/2017 9:53 AM