The Teacher Registration Board of Western Australia (TRBWA) manages the professional conduct of teachers in the following ways:
- assesses declarations, criminal history and other information about applicants' and teachers' professional conduct when determining suitability to be registered
- receives and assesses notices and complaints about teachers
- decides whether disciplinary proceedings should be initiated on receipt of notices or complaints, a change in criminal history or changes to teaching status in another State
- conducts investigations in relation to disciplinary or impairment matters
- imposes conditions on teachers' registrations
- manages disciplinary proceedings and implement disciplinary action against teachers as required.
17/03/2014 3:53 PM