A disciplinary matter is identified when a teacher has:
- been charged with a sexual offence involving a child
- contravened the Teacher Registration Act 2012 (Act)
- contravened a condition imposed on their registration
- contravened an order made under Part 5 of the Act
- been convicted of an offence the nature of which renders them unfit to be registered
- been seriously incompetent as a teacher or has engaged in serious misconduct the nature of which renders the person unfit to be registered or has failed to comply with an undertaking given to the TRBWA under the Act.
13/03/2014 6:04 PM